§ 1 scope
The following conditions apply to the use of the Agrardesign-Modding forum / website.
§ 2 registration, conclusion of contract and subject matter
1. The prerequisite for using the forum is registration via the corresponding online form. After registering via the online form in the forum, you will receive a confirmation email to verify your data, which you can use to confirm your registration with a mouse click. With the activation of your account by the provider, the free forum usage contract is concluded (contract conclusion).
2. The subject of the contract is the free use of the functions of the forum as an online communication platform. For this purpose, you as a user will be provided with an “account” with which you can post and post in the forum.
3. There is basically no legal claim to activation or participation in the forum. The operator's unrestricted house right applies.
4. Your forum account may only be used by yourself. As the owner of the account, you are also responsible for protecting it from misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected against access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and Internet addresses as user names (nicknames) are not permitted.
5. The provider will endeavor to offer the service as uninterrupted as possible. Even with all due care, downtimes cannot be ruled out in which the web server cannot be accessed over the Internet due to technical or other problems beyond the provider's control (fault of third parties, force majeure, attacks on the infrastructure by hackers, etc.) is available. The user acknowledges that 100% availability of the website cannot be achieved technically.
6. The provider reserves the right to change and expand the content and structure of the platform and the associated user interfaces if this does not or only insignificantly affects the fulfillment of the contract concluded with the user. The provider will inform the user accordingly about the changes.
7. The purpose of the forum is a "market of opinions" addressed to the public. Therefore, users should be treated in a peaceful and respectful manner without offensive hostility.
§ 3 Obligations as a forum user
1. As a user, you undertake that you will not publish any articles that violate these rules, public morals or any other applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from
publish offensive or untrue content;
Send spam to other users through the system;
to use content protected by law, in particular by copyright and trademark law, without authorization;
conduct anti-competitive acts;
Post your topic multiple times in the forum (prohibition of double posting);
Publish third-party press articles in the forum without the author's consent;
To operate advertising in the forum without the express written consent of the provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as, in particular, linking your own homepage with or without text in the signature or within articles. Homepage URLs and address or contact details may only be published in the user profile of the forum.
2. As a user, you undertake to check whether your articles and topics are published to ensure that they contain information that you do not want to publish. Your contributions and topics can be recorded in search engines and thus be accessible worldwide. A claim to the deletion or correction of such search engine entries against the provider is excluded.
3. In the event of a violation, in particular against the aforementioned rules § 3 paragraphs 1 and 2, the provider can also impose the following sanctions on the user regardless of a termination:
Deletion or modification of content that the user has set
Saying a warning or
Block access to the forum.
§ 5 limitation of liability
1. The provider of the forum assumes no liability for the content posted in the forum, especially not for its correctness, completeness and topicality.
2. The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as for violation of an essential contractual obligation. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on which the contractual partner can regularly rely. The provider is liable, limited to compensation for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract at the time the contract was concluded, for damage based on a slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents. The provider is not liable for slightly negligent violation of secondary obligations that are not essential contractual obligations. Liability for damage that falls within the scope of a guarantee or assurance given by the provider, as well as liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health remains unaffected.
§ 6 term / termination of the contract
1. This agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. Both parties can terminate this agreement without notice.
3. After the termination of this forum usage contract, the provider is entitled to block the user's access. The provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the content created by you as a user in the event of termination. A claim from you as a user to the transfer of the created content is excluded.
§ 7 PN (private messages)
1. Since there is only a limited number of PNs available to each user, there will be no support via PN. To get help and support, the forum with all its possibilities is to be used.
Source: Forum rules template from Juraforum.de